The Drupal universe is replete with recommendations and guides on how to scale and tune mammoth Drupal installations. While there are some resources covering the basics of Drupal caching, there is a surprising dearth of information on how to fine-tune the performance of your small-to-medium sized Drupal site.
This session is aimed at those who want to maximize the performance of their Drupal installation, but due to the realities of limited client or employer resources, are unable to deploy the reverse proxies and dedicated in-memory cache solutions touted by the bigger Drupal performance aficionados.
- Drupal's cache and its configuration debunked,
- Understand and be completely comfortable configuring Drupal for performance
- Modules and tools that extend or allow greater control over your cache.
- What data is cached in Drupal and how is it done?
- What tools/modules are available to increase Drupal performance?
- How do you know which tools/modules to use and when?
- What type of benefit do these tools/modules give and how effective are they?