Looking to expand your website audience to be truly global? Drupal is a unique and powerful platform for building and managing multilingual sites.
This session will look at the often-complex issues of adding additional languages to your Drupal site using an easy-to-understand step-by-step approach. We will explore:
- Clear explanations of multilingual concepts and terminology to help you get started
- Various internationalization and localization modules available for building your site and what they each do.
- Modules you can use to make managing your multilingual site much easier and examples of how they work.
- How to translate block, menus, and taxonomies.
- Additional resources that you can use to make your translation project a success!