The Summit is being held at the University of Washington in the U District neighborhood of Seattle with great public transportation options available. The Hotel Decca and Mary Gates Hall, the building where the sessions will be held, are less than a ten minute walk apart.
The Metro Bus Route 49 is the best way to get from the hotel to the Party Saturday night.
- WSDOT: 520 Bridge closure during Summit weekend
- Seattle Times: Traffic
- City of Seattle: Traffic Cameras
- City of Seattle: Traveler information
Transit services & UW parking
- University District bus routes
- Download the Bus route map for the U District
- UW transit information page
- Where is your bus?
- Sounder Train
- Amtrak: Seattle
- UW parking